Tool-based Migration Services - Transforming your legacy application to Web-based Application
Akee Technologies specializes in providing Tool-based Migration Services and Solutions to Oracle legacy systems. We offer comprehensive Oracle migration services suite which uses Oracle Forms Migration Tools to upgrade old versions of Oracle applications like 2.3, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 6i to latest versions 10g and 11g to help our customers to stay upto date.
Our knowledge base and migration methodologies strictly adhere to the recommendations provided by Oracle. Our professionals with vast and rich experience in the field of migration have migrated more than 15,000 objects of Oracle Forms, Reports, Pro*C, PLL and Menu in various versions running in different platforms.
The migration takes place without affecting the existing functionality and business logic in the older version. Migrated code is client maintainable for future enhancements and optimizations.
We do the migration of the following Oracle Objects based on the client’s requirements.
- Forms Older Version (2.3 / 3.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 / 6.0) to Latest Version 10g / 11g (Web based).
- Reports Older Version (2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0) to Latest Version 10g / 11g (Web based).
- Any Older Version of Oracle Database to Oracle Database 10g / 11g.
- We also provide multi language migration such as Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korea etc.
Forms & Reports Migration Solutions
Our Oracle Migration Services Suite helps the customers to migrate Oracle Forms lower version to Oracle Forms latest version. Migration Services implements all the features recommended by Oracle for migration.
- Forms Older Version (2.3 / 3.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 / 6.0 / 6i) to Latest Version 6i / 9i / 10g (Web based).
- Reports Older Version (2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0) to Latest Version 9i / 10g (Web based).
Advantages of Migration :
- Transforming the application to Web, enabling the end users to access it from anywhere.
- Enhancement of User Interface and functionality.
Retaining the Business logic by providing Version up-gradation of PL / SQL.
- Conversion of V2 step logic to PL / SQL and its version compatibility.
- Reducing deployment, maintenance and runtime cost on your applications.
- Removing the obsolete functionalities and legacy technology.
Database Migration from lower to higher version from 8i, 9i, 10g to 11g
- Upgrading Data types, Database triggers and stored procedures to Oracle 10g / 11g.
- Retaining the Security privileges available in the current database to Oracle 10g / 11g.
- Retain the same Database structure with tuning in Oracle 10g / 11g.
- Checking Compatibility level & Interoperability for New features of Oracle 10g / 11g.